Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To Sin Is Divine

Sinful cake. It's not my way of describing a slice of dessert. Sinful cake is actually and literally the name of the cake. Ala Creme of Angeles City finally found it's way to the heart of Makati City in A-Venue, the German cafe and deli Gasthof. For reasons unknown to me, however, the cafe is already closed and is replaced by another establishment. Luckily, I was able to take a picture of my favorite and the most sinful dessert ever during my last visit there.

Kung ito at ganito ang kasalanan, gusto nang magkasala araw-araw!
 
A slice (I mean, a slab) of Ala Creme's sinful chocolate cake. Alternating layers of sweet chocolate mousse and nuts with chocolate icing and a chocolate bar border. This is too much for a single person. And after eating it, you feel like going to Confession. Pero naubos ko, at hindi ako nangumpisal. And I quote the words of Claudia in Interview with the Vampire, "I want some more!"
(Gasthof Cafe and Deli, A-Venue)

2 comments:

  1. After mo ako pinatakam, sasabihin mong nagsara na forever ang resto. Lech! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pero open pa iyung main branch sa Angeles City, hihi.

      Delete