Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mrs. Saigon

Tonight she was Mrs. Saigon.

They said Pho 24 served good food. I said it's time to eat. I needed to order fast, and I was not looking back. We'd devour 'em clean, that's what this dinner's about.

Ah, it's my Queen, ah yes! Lower your lips and let's sip. I paid the moon to get these fresh treats. Voila! At Powerplant Mall. Welcome to Pho 24!

The heat was on in Pho 24. The food was hotter than hell. All of these dishes would be Mrs. Saigon's. God, the craving was high. Was there a hunger strike going on? Don't ask, I ain't gonna tell.

See our soup bowls, they're just the right size. Didn't you enjoy how they filled up our guts? Look from above, they'd knock out your eyes. (Above: Pho do vien -- seafood noodle soup. Below: Pho tai gau -- beef tenderloin noodle soup with fat brisket.)

Let me buy you a tea (or coffee). Tonight we're out of our minds. Not to mention reasonable price. (Left: Ca phe den -- Vietnamese coffee. Right: Tra da -- Vietnamese tea with ice.)

We were satiating, and we came back here tonight. The village we came from didn't seem far away. All of our loved ones knew much more what to order. But I knew, I had stomach like the sea. A million calories were in me. (Above: Garnishes for Pho. Below: Cha gio -- deep fried spring rolls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment