Friday, September 16, 2011

Wendy's Tayo, Wendy's Hindi

It's Mom's first time to eat at Wendy's. And it's my first in three years -- after devouring the Baconator in just one sitting back in 2008.

Tuesday evening. We still had an hour before the last screening time of Wedding Tayo, Wedding Hindi at Greenbelt 1. I showed her our choices for dinner -- Tokyo Tokyo, Piadina, Cafe Mediterranean, Jamaican Patties, Auntie Anne's -- but she looked at Wendy's with inquiring eyes. That was her answer, and so we went to Wendy's.

I wanted to get the Baconator (after three long years) and share it with Mom, but the horror of sebo damaging her arteries made me drop the idea. I let her choose her own combo meal, instead. She had chicken breast fillet (with extra cheese), and I had the bacon mushroom melt. Coke Zero for our drink, of course.

Mom has this weird addiction for tomato ketchup and the habit of sucking it directly from the sachet. She doesn't want the ketchup in bottle. It should be in sachet. Thus, I always ask for lots and lots and lots of ketchup whenever we eat in fast food restaurants. The cashier at Wendy's was too generous to give Mom 12 sachets.

No comments:

Post a Comment